1. No purchase is required to play or win on any Bay Cities Radio contest.
2. All contestants must be at least 18 years old to be eligible to enter except contestants must be at least 21 years old to be eligible for all contests affiliated with an alcoholic beveragemanufacturer, distributor, or retailer.
3. Employees and families of Radio Plus Bay Cities d/b/a Bay Cities Radio, all participating co-sponsor companies and their advertising and promotional agencies, and other radio stations within the WLST coverage area are not eligible.
4. There is a limit of one entry per person per day per registration location. A household is defined as any individuals residing at the same address. After winning a contest on any Bay Cities Radio station, the individual and household is ineligible to win all other contests on a Bay Cities Radio station for a period of thirty (30) days. All individuals/households receiving a prize(s) valued at equal to or greater than $500.00 from a Bay Cities Radio Station are ineligible to win a prize(s) valued at equal to or greater than $500.00 for a period of one calendar year from the date of winning. If it is determined that a selected contestant is ineligible as a result of one or both of these restrictions, another contestant will be selected.
5. Bay Cities Radio reserves the right to disqualify any winner if the contest rules have been violated in any way. Winners may be required to sign a release form and affidavit of eligibility to claim their prize.. Contestants may be asked for a valid form of identification and Social Security number. Failure to do so will result in forfeiture of prize.
6. Winners consent to the use of their name, likeness, and all verbal and written communications with the station for publicity purposes.
7. The following telephone numbers are normally used for telephone contests: for WAGN/WHYB - (906-863-1340; WLST - (906) 863-5552; WSFQ - (906) 863-0963. Due to technical difficulties or other reasons, different call-in numbers may be used after those numbers are announced on the Bay Cities Radio station. In the event a caller is disconnected during a contest before his/her name and phone number is recorded, then the prize will be awarded to the next caller whose name and phone number are recorded. The person taking the calls at the Bay Cities Radio station has the final decision as to who is the winning caller.
8. For contests requiring a written entry, they may be faxed to (906) 863-5679, e-mailed to contest specific address on the Bay Cities Radio stations website: Baycitiesonline.com, mailed or delivered to 844 Pierce Avenue, Marinette, WI 54143. All entries become property of Bay Cities Radio and will not be returned. Bay Cities Radio reserves the right to retain any or all
contest materials for any reason.
9. Any specific rules and/or restrictions for specific contests will be disclosed in specific rules posted on the baycitiesonline.com website. These rules may supersede a General Contest Rule.
10. Prizes must be picked up at the Bay Cities Radio business office, 844 Pierce Avenue, Marinette, Wisconsin, or other pre-arranged location within thirty (30) days of notification to the winner, or the prizes will be forfeited. Bay Cities Radio assumes no liability for the delivery of prizes.
11. All prizes are non-transferable and are not redeemable for cash. Bay Cities Radio reserves the right to substitute a prize of similar value. Bay Cities Radio can not be held responsible for unforeseen cancellations or delays of concerts/events or transportation caused by weather, promoter or performer.
12. Winners are solely responsible for all applicable local, state and federal taxes. Winner may be issued a 1099 MISC federal tax form if in one calendar year the prize value of all prizes won in contests from Bay Cities Radio exceeds $600.00.
13. Bay Cities Radio reserves the right to amend the rules to any contest at any time. Bay Cities Radio reserves the right to interrupt and/or discontinue any contest or promotion and not award the offered prize if events so warrant. All decisions of Bay Cities Radio are final. Amendments to the rules will be posted on baycitiesonline.com and announced on-air.
14. Radio Plus Bay Cities d/b/a Bay Cities Radio, their advertising agencies, affiliates, contest sponsors, employees, and immediate families of each absolve themselves and shall be held harmless from any action or liability arising from any contest or prize awarded in any contest.
15. Bay Cities Radio shall have no responsibility for failure to win or claim any prize based on difficulties with telephone, facsimile, email, or internet difficulties, or any circumstances in any contest.
16. All giveaways and contests are void where prohibited by law. All local, state and federal regulations apply.
17. A copy of these rules are available during business hours at 844 Pierce Avenue, Marinette, Wisconsin.